Blogging can be really hard sometimes. You put so much energy into creating good content, and it can feel like no one is reading what you’re writing. That’s why it’s so great that things like the Sunshine Blogger Award exist. This award was created by bloggers to acknowledge the great work that other bloggers do! The nominating blogger answers 11 questions about their life, and gives 11 more bloggers 11 new questions to answer in a post on their blog!
I’ve been blogging for about two years, but I’ve just started working on my blog more consistently in the past two months, so it’s awesome to get some recognition! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by https://tuvasworld.com! Thanks so much for including me! 🙂
Without further ado, let’s get into Tuva’s questions!
- Was there any specific reason why you started your blog? I was studying abroad in Paris, France for a semester during college, so I wanted to keep my friends and family updated on what I was doing!
- Describe yourself with 5 words! Adventurous, intelligent, curious, happy, and silly
- If you would have to choose only one dish to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be and why? This is such a hard question for me because I love all the foods, but I think I would choose tacos.
- What’s your favorite type of post to write? I love writing posts about unique experiences I have while traveling and city guides. Check out this post about a cool food tour I went on in Paris or this one for a day guide to Tangiers, Morocco.
- How do you see yourself as a blogger in the future? I think I’ll continue to write primarily about my travels because that’s my passion, but I’m thinking about expanding into my lifestyle content as well.
- What’s your ultimate goal for your website? I would love to gain a larger readership and increase my views so I can share my experiences with others! I hope to make elizabeth everywhere a brand I can be proud of.
- In what country do you live in and where would you like to live if you wouldn’t live there? I live in the USA, and I would love to live in a big city in Europe, like Barcelona or Paris, if I didn’t live here.
- Tell us one thing that made a big impact on your life, that you will remember forever. My first trip abroad made a huge impact on my life because it inspired me to travel more and experience other cultures. The first time I travelled internationally, I went to Venice, Florence, and Rome, and I was fascinated by the food, history, and culture of these Italian cities. Huge thanks to my parents for making this experience possible for me!
- Have you ever had a collaboration with a company? If, do you like doing that kind of stuff and would you do it again? I have! I enjoy doing this as long as I can stay true to my ideas for my site! I would love to collaborate more in the future!
- Let’s say you never became a blogger, what would you have done with the time you now spend on blogging? Probably annoying my friends with stories from my international trips 😉
- Something you want to accomplish this year. I think I will finally meet my page view per month goal this year, so I’m just going to keep blogging away until that happens!
Now that you all know a little more about me, I want to ask some of my favorite bloggers about their blogs!
Here are my nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Here are my questions for these bloggers:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What initially inspired you to start a blog?
- What do you love about blogging?
- If you were going to write about a topic other than the main focus of your blog, what would it be?
- What is your current day job (if it’s not blogging), and what is your dream job (other than blogging)?
- If you could spend a month in any country, where would you go?
- What are three things you’ve done in the past year that you’re proud of?
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest?
- What is the coolest trip you’ve ever been on?
- What’s your travel style?
- Give me a random fact about yourself.
I can’t wait to see your answers!